wooow. lots of breaking today. trying to shoot superandrew 2. and i got my first 3 round mills on tape! ahaha so im planning on showing that although it IS kinda sloppy and unclean. so i might wanna record again to get cleaner version. then im learning footworks and pikes and nikes and whatnot. but whatevs.
yeeaah. chill weekend. darn brannen giving us homework. nothing much to write about....ahaha all those twilight freaks out there...having fun at the movies, eh?
erm..oh ahaha sectionals next week. oh dang. im scared. + challenges from pauline. BLECH. X__X
well, at least next week is a three day week WHOOT! ahaha i wanna go do something anyone wanna go do something?
3 comments:
i do =]
i wanna do something
we all need to do something with our 4 day weekend since of all the stressings :D
I do too!
Though...I dunno if I can. =//
i'd have to go on friday or something though.
don't have time on thursday...
Post a Comment