ahaha i didnt break the streak. almost..but not quite. LOL XD.
anyhoozers...today was...same ol same ol.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL.
ahaha too lazy to make it decorative. anyways, got a 92 on brice test. bah. the worst part is, i did that cuhs of what could be the dumbest mistake of all time. so theres 3 of these types of problems right, and theres a part a, b, and c. part a-> write equation. part b-> write x intercepts part c-> graph. now MY interpretation was that part b=the graph, and so part a was the x intercepts, which means that my equation WAS NOT ON ANY OF THE LINES. i mean I HAD THE RIGHT EQUATION AND SUCH, but I DIDNT PUT IT ON THE LINE. AND I DID THIS FOR 3 PROBLEMS. SO I LOST 6 POINTS JUST FOR THAT.
^cant get any dumber than that, canya? dang that was my dumbest of all. oh wells still got an A after an automatic 6 point deduction from that dumbdumbdumb mistake. ahaha still an A and higher than raymond lin's grade. even though it could've been higher by 8 points. arrgghh.
soo yeeah. ran lap in 1:41 or something. bleh. that was okay. stomach kinda hurt at the time, so whatevs.
WHOOT 2 more days til the week is over. hope we can do something. out of spontaneous luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment