Wednesday, November 26, 2008

k. WHOOOT! THANKSGIVING TOMORROW! 4 DAY WEEKEND AHH IM SO HAPPY! anyhoozers...chilled at tc kinda today. with just vince. we watched 4 christmases ahaha that was a good movie. and then vince was all like, "shoulda watched it with a girl" cuhs there were some "touching/emotional" parts LOLOL. and i was like, vince, its impossible for you to even get a girl to watch it with. ahaha kinda mean, i know. i feel kinda bad for him, like after what happened yesterday. plus theres like fake gossip and other crap spreading around like freaking wildfire. sucks to be him maangg.

viola lessons today. and i still must know what be GAMJAFT.

2 comments:

Julian 楊 said...

I want to know what GAMJAFT is!

i sorta heard about Vince... well not really. just heard his name pop out while people were gossiping. too busy doing my work :P

Michele ^-^ said...

I wanna know too. D:

I didn't hear about Vince...
I barely see him anymore either... =/