okay. white represents my happiness. and black represents my hating-ness. so anyways, yesterday,. i got SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWLLL. WHOO! something to add to the negro foundation (me and ben) (:. yes, we're negros. lmfao. jkjk. hahah. yeah. its pretty fun. cool features.
now for blackness. because. i totally dislike what is happening in my life right now. and maybe its not other people's fault. maybe its my own fault. and everywhere i go with all yall, everything you talk about is social this and social that. and maybe i wanna go to social, but maybe im not allowed to go at the same time. and. im still debating with myself. but i still think that im not going to go. and maybe its my fault that everyones making me feel left out by going to social. but i mean, what am i gonna do there? just stand around. because seriously, sometimes when you guys are having pure fun, im always left out. maybe its my fault for being like that. i seriously have NOOOOO idea. but. ugh. just having a little dilemma. with dealing with everything in my life. and. i NEED that church retreat. i need it. so i can be with my friends, who arent so shallow as to thinking about social all that time, and i need a break from the rest of the society. i need a sanctuary where i can be set apart for god. i hope the retreat will help with that.
UGH. anyways. end of my bipolar post.
1 comment:
Sorry. I didn't know you felt that bad about it.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna do at social either. I mean just the NAME turns me off. I'm awkward in social situations. >< But then I thoguht about it and I decided I should at least give it a try. I mean, being a major event and all and I haven't gone to any of the other dances. And even if we get bored we could...go off and do something stupid or random like we usually do. X]
Post a Comment