ooVoo is pretty fun.
responding to the previous post:
archie: HAHAHA FOR REALS? maybe thats his way of saying he looooooves us. :D keke we're special. this would be so weirdd if we were talking about different people. O.O
but anyways. thank shivvy for whats coming at you right now. these are directed to different people. i guess. and you may be mentioned more than once
1. can you stop treating me like crap? i feel like ive been a pretty good friend...at least reciprocate. please. sometimes you just make me feel like...ugh. iono. i know you prolly dont mean it..but still. it'd be nice if you were nicer. because im the only one you're this degrading to. and its not fun.
2. i kindasortaish like you.but i dont think its worth it. theres too much at stake.
3. stop thinking im gay. (this applies to a lot of you) its really frustrating. even the jokes. they're getting to be a little too much. it might be yeah, part my fault, but still..its annoying. having people think you're something your not.
4. please. stop underestimating yourself. you're really talented and awesome. and stop making me seem like im the craziest best person. cuz you're not far off.
5. i feel like we're drifting. and i think it might be my fault. i think we need to talk more. :D
life is so awesome. yet so. UGH-worthy. right now. paradoxical much?
2 comments:
2 reminds me of this:
D,
It’s time for me to move on, I think. I may have even loved you, but we’re too shy for each other. I’m glad we’re friends, and it’s okay nothing ever happened (no matter what our friends say). I’m sorry I was never brave enough to tell you! Everyone knew the whole time, though. It’s a shame.
— Really an Introvert
okay, i need to go find an interviewee right now D: I have somewhere around 20 days left baaah
YOU KNOW WHAT # 2 REMINDS ME OF?!
"1. i think i like you. again.
2. i still think about you, and i'm not sure if this is what i want."
-MChang.
:D
Post a Comment