Wednesday, October 15, 2008

wow. went to prayer meeting planning today. and i plan to go on friday. im excited! haha. erm. should be studying for rosenberg. just finished alg II trig hw so yeaah. taking a small break. oh snap i have to do gay french homework. ahh well i can bs it at the last minute thats cooool. or i could do it after done with rosenberg test. even better, hehehehe. ahhh. mann. jeremy totally corrupted me. haha dustin. he is cool. paul and julian are really cool too. mann. those guys are the coolest. haha i saw michele post her grades. good job 4.0. like me.

haha. rosenberg-like...98-100% XD
el moussa- 99%
brannen- GAH. 91%
brice- 95.8 %
perry- 95%
athletics-1 double 0

lol. haha. darned brannen. with her little harshness stuff. i gotta step it up some notches. XD

umm. anyhoo. darn. viola lessons today. teacher shall give his judgement on which excerpt i should play. hes prob gonna choose either medium or easy. g2g..

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Yay! You should definitely go on Friday!!
Actually, I was already planning on asking you if you wanted to come. (:
It's awesome you happened to pass by. (:
Yeah Paul and JuJu are awesome! =D

Wow. For Brannen, 91% is pretty good.
I heard people are like faiilliinngg that class.
Leave it to Andrew to still get As in the 'impossible' class. XP
I'm glad I have Park or else I problly wouldn't have a 4.0 anymore :P

Anonymous said...

ahah hey you dont know you could be like crazy at the piece; but you know the "easiest" one is like supposed to be the hardest its ferociously fast. anyways england went crazy giving us the hardest scales and what not