Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hahaa. due to popular demand i shall post. XD sorry. i was somewhat busy this weekend. PSAT in morning, then viola recital, then church conference. and i spent all of sunday doing church and then homeworks. so yeaah. yesterday was viola audition. i think i did pretty well...he said he 'enjoyed what i did' or something. thats nice. =)
yeah. watch showcase tomorrow! haha i wanna see bilas do his little 'screamo-guitar solo' and the guitar part is supposed to be 'godly legend' according to josh chung and brian lee. XD haha. eric hanamoto did warmup leader with me when i got ditched with my original warmup leader. yaaay eric! haha. yes. i have time actually. not that much homework today. all i need to do is read some mockingbird, bio read 7.1, and study for rosenberg 5.1 quiz. dang all you collins people. already on like chapter 7. haha go rosenberg! i calculated my grade. i have a 96.6 XD i need extra credit. kinda.

haha i got owwwnnnneddd on bio test. i already pretty much know i missed 2-3. i misinterpreted that question where she said "where do we get oxygen" so i thought it was like us as humans so i put like stomata. beh what type of answer was that. and then i totally confused pH cuhs its so weird cuhs i would think pH is concentration of H+ ions so then a higher pH equals more H+ but then its the exacttt opposite! and i got owned on that question. and then. the one about smoke. and co2 levels. wasnt thinking hard enough. and its increase i think. but even if i get 42/45, still a 93%. an A is an A. although i do lose bragging rights against jeremy. although i wont say 'I HATE YOU' to him for having a lower grade than him. haha jeremy. good old asian competition. but still. an A is an A. still a 4.0 XD

yeaah. umm. yeaaah. haha. running out of things to say. byes?
OH YEAH. whos going to festival?

1 comment:

Michele ^-^ said...

haha good job posting. =D

96.6 is NOT in need of ec. -.-

I got owned on the bio test too!
I remembered that lower pH means more H+, but I forgot where that would be. -.-''
So I'm pretty sure I got that wrong, along with like 20 other questions. XP

I'm going to festival!
Go, go, go! =D
I'm going to the magic show too. ^-^