so anyways, i found this out awhile ago (thanks to shivvy) that i had a strand of blond hair. pretty awesome huh?
so that got me thinking, like, what if i could be like goku or something and then go all SUPERSAIYAN. PWAHAHA. that'd be aweeshum. veins bulging, and then id have my own little aura of energy. do that at a track meet and id scare the crap outta the other peoples. :D
first day of STAR testing done.benders pretty kewl i guess. charles sneezed all over my fahrenheit 451 book. freakin nasty. and with the swine flu crap...hahaha. plus im pretty germophobic to start with. of course because I HATE gettting sick because every time i end up:
1) getting yelled at by my mom
2) the sickness is always crazy-mothereffing painful (usually involves A) lots of vomiting, or B) lasts forever)
so yeah. guhhh todays track workout was painful. for some reason.
1 country, 2 wall to walls (NOOOO I WENT AHEAD OF PACE -_______-), 3 400 repeats (69--71--74 :D), then a 200 (31...yikes ><) except somewhere between the second and third 400 my hamstrings started tighteningggg guhhh. so thats why i ran that 74. and the 71 was like half tightened. but heck, i did a LOT better than expected. no sweats/tshirts yet, guh.
so i still need to finishfinishfinish math hw. hahaha. and finish fahrenheit but after what charles did...ew imma have to wash my hands A LOT. guh.
calc part of trig test seems okay, i think. trig is fun. kinda. except i hate all the equations. like herons formula and law of cosines. and of course sitting with uday and james bilas makes it all the better. tony just kills it. XP hes FREAKY. O.O
okay im done for the day. so longgggg.
2 comments:
LOL you're such a kid :P
oh goshhh i can't stand to watch people slobber or sneeze or spread germs in any way on any of my stuff D:
WH:ALKTJ:ALKSJF I DISLIKE TRIG. I DISLIKE GEO TOO. so that makes sense. I like alg :)
LOLOLOL TONY DAI!?!??! he's a creeper.
my dad loves dragonball.
old old old show majj?(:
I SAW YOU RUNNING AGAIN TODAY!
YOURE ONE OF THE FRONT PEOPLE! :D
fastfastfastyouuu!
postscript; i liked the other picture for your heading better O:<
Post a Comment