as some of you know, my mom was being a robotics freak and pissing off at me this morning which made me sad because she did it like.. outta NOWHERE! and its like just cuz ben's doing it i have to do it. and everyone knows that the family revolves around him. ben fan robotics dream? <--XD tangerine
but now all's well. after a long discussion with my mom about the horrors of robotics and how there's OTHER CLUBS and how I HAVE TRACK AND IM FAST AS I RAN A 6:46 MILE TODAY FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME AND NOT RUNNING MY FASTEST. haha. that was like so crazy. at first i thought i got like 7 minutes and i was like ah well i wasnt going that fast and then rishi who was like a few seconds ahead of me was like i got 6 minutes and i was like say whaa? and then he was like yeah do the math (cuhs flowers timed from 11 minutes down) and i was like oh shoot! but flowers is gay because baseball TESTING itself she said its gonna last like 2 weeks which is basically the remainder of the school year. so i was like awww i wanna play but im on a sucky team but still i wanna hit something. and hit it hard. as heck.
yeuupp. see. look on andy's blog. his summer to do list: first thing is to do break dancing competition. if andy's doing it, yall should too! go andy! hahah. bboy chungsoo hwang. roflrofl. XD
1 comment:
I like that Tangerine reference. XP ;]
Good thing you got it worked out. =]
I don't know how to break dance.
-_______-
But hopeully Izzy and I will make some sorta dance thing and post it up sometime over the summer. =]
Post a Comment