rofl. okay. so i was at cpe. and i was sitting on the bleachers of the track (dude. i only ran one lap in 1:08. but blame my jacket. i couldnt sprint with it falling loose). anyways. i saw this asian woman, and shes walking and talking on her phone. i mean, wtheck is up with that? i found that quite funny. shows the reason why Americans are all out of shape. chs we're too attached to our electronics. but i found that quite funny. maybe i have a different sense of humor. anyways, looking forward to the weekend. dad is coming on sunday afternoon! i see STAR testing days as kinda days off chs im not planning on bombing it but its a half day!
1 comment:
HAHA I WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE OF A SPECTACLE
CAUSE I FELT FAT YESTERDAY SO I RAN AROUND RIGHT
BUT THEN MY MOM CAME HOME WITH A SODA LIKE ONE OF THOSE BIG ONES FROM AM PM OR SAMS CLUB OR COSTCO
AND I LIKE DRANK IT WHILE I RAN.
XD
AND THEN I HAD CRAMPS.
CAYSE APPERANTLY THATS BAD.
Post a Comment