Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2008

okay. in january 2008, my grampy died. in march 2008, joyson died. whats up with 2008? seeing too many deaths all of a sudden. but. you know what. read my post below. seriously. like. youll get over it. like, no matter how impossible it may seem, god does wonders. he is able. but only if you believe. and i honestly believe joysons like x1000000 happier, as well as my gramps, as he could ever possibly be on earth. and sure we may wanna cling on. but no. no. do you wanna strip someone of eternal sunshine, eternal happiness, when hes been going through 1 year of pain, of suffering, of only getting sadder from cards that are meant to comfort him? so yall, dont all look at it negative. negativity=heart disease. dont worry. let God handle it from here on out. and God handles ppl reaaall well. so dont worrry. hes probably resting upon god this very moment. so yeah. deep post once again?

1 comment:

Michele ^-^ said...

I was thinking the samething.
Ever since I heard that Joyson was diagnosed with cancer, I prayed for him to get better every night.
But his fight is over now so last night I made one last prayer for him and that was for God to take good care of him up there. =]
He's with God now. No more suffering, no more pain. So we wouldn't be in too much pain over it either. <3