Thursday, July 9, 2009

schedule, foo

exeter is effing awesome. dont worry, ill make a massive post....later. ;D

but for right now, heres my schedule for the school year of 2009-2010.
2: fierro: math anal/calc a
3: el moussa: french III H
4: bender: chem h
5: hall: eng II h
6: rosenberg: ap euro
7: WTF :D


xc is awesome at exeter. mostly because theres only two guys (including me) and so i totally look fast because im competing with a buncha girls and a slower guy so i was first today even though i effing hate distance and even though im pretty outta shape. ;D

yeah peeeeeeeeace guys.

8 comments:

jeremy said...

too bad theres so much homework tho :/
damn no time for a life D:

Michelle said...

i think we have bender together
& I DONT KNOW IF IM TAKING TRACK/FIELD BUT IM GONNA DIE IF I DON'T GO TO AT LEAST 5 PRACTICES & 1 MEET. I'LL PROMISE YOU THAT I'LL GO TO THOSE.

you're excited about xc not just cause youre fast but also cause theres only two guys and LOTS OF PROSPECTIVE GIRLS YES?!

are they all rich white kids

Isabel said...

girls!

Michelle said...

LOL I LOVE OUR COMMENTS
I LOVE THE ORDER OF THEM TOO HAHAHHAA
AND HOW IT'S ALWAYS US THREE
AND THE TIMES ARE SO CLOSE TOO

jeremy said...

PWAHAHA
i cant even imagine andrew trying to interact with girls XD
he needs his supply of raydang ;D

Michelle said...

LOL AWKWARDNESS MUCH?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL TODAY
raydang has a super bad tshirt tan lmao.

Eric! said...

lol Rdang w/ farmers tan. I wanna see his sock tan!
Go get girls Andrew!

Dude we *might* have 1 class together: *(track)*

jeremy said...

ASDFJKL;LKJFDSASDFJKL;LKJFDSASDFJKL;LKJFDSA
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
ORCHESTRA/TRACK D: D: D: