YES I FEEL HARDCORE.
dude. okay. today i ran my second 5 minute mile. 5:57. coudlve run it faster. except that i started sprinting a little too late. last time when i ran 534 i sprinted much earlier. but still, a five minute mile is a five minute mile.
DUDE ANDY AND JEREMY KEEP SAYING I ALMOST GOT BARFED ON! I DID GET BARFED ON. LIKE I FELT WET AND CHUNKY STUFF ON MY FOOT! YUUCKKK.
HAHAH CHRIS TOOK A DUMP TODAY! haha we laughed so hardd. like we were trying to scare him but we didnt know where he was. and we checked the bathroom. and he was sitting on the stall. like rolling toilet paper.and farting. ROFLROFL.
ahhh. and a lot of other fun stuff during breaks. today was actually pretty fun for summer school. funnest summer school day yet. ill rate it 8.5/10. -1 since chris freakin like killed me. and my elbow has a humungo bruise now.
ahhh. the past few days have been pretty eventful. and im REALLY HAPPY with my two 5 minute mile times. especially the 534. thats like 2 minutes of improvement since beginning of this year.
uhhhh what else? iono. almost got down my windmills. if i remember anything later ill put it down.
oooh i swam 12 laps today after my 5:57 mile. i should do ironman like junior or senior year. XD
planning on joining XC like sophmore year.
2 comments:
OMFG SCATTERGORIES i loved playing that last year in baillie's class in sumr school
guys are very..open arent they?
LOL Michy. Yes. We, as girls, learned something today; Guys are very open in the bathroom...and very open about things that go on in there.
Though I'm not sure that's something we wanted to learn... ROFLMAO XD
It's okay Andrew...you just cussed once. That's not so bad. =D
And you didn't do it for no reason...I mean getting barfed on is pretty sick. D:
Post a Comment