Wednesday, January 30, 2008

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

uhuhhhh. comps=over. finally. yesh. i got like, -.5 on my free response math, and -2 on my multiple choice. and it dropped my grade to a 97.7%. -.- arrghhh. <--psh im a nerd. uh. people are off @ dc. have fun. although you wont be reading this til tuesday! anyhoo, i got 100% and 102% on my history comp. uhhuh. i am good. i hope i still have an A in brent. i should, b/c i calculated my grade on my own. and now, i have a surprise for y'all (i'll probably have a lot by the time y'all get back from dc) video! feat ray lin<--again.

3 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Yes Andrew you are a nerd. -.-'

Wow...I just wasted 20 1/2 minutes of my life watching you try to be gangster...and fail. XP

Whoa. I think that's the first time I've heard Raymond cuss. O.o

Well at least I was able to kill 20 min...so bored with everyone gone to DC. -__-

I luv the ending song btw. =]]

shivanti. said...

wow michele.
you haven't seen the real raymond.
like one day he yelled at me for like not cussing. and then he made me say the S word.
OHHH.

and. i didn't waste my life.
cause i stopped at 3 minutes.
haha andrew's wallpaper is cute(:
really really cute.
like AWWOMGSHTHAT'SCUTEHUGATREE cute.
like really smile inside cute.

very nice. xD

Michele ^-^ said...

haha guess not.
He doesn't talk to me...and for some reason I'm never around when you two really talk. Why is that? O.o

Hug a tree cute?
Whattheheck is that?
Cute things make you wanna hug a tree? O.o XP